iP2700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Last Updated : 19-Oct-2012
Issue Number : 0100460201
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows XP
OutlineThis file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
The following problem has been rectified:
- When cancelling the print job in collated printing multiple numbers of copies, the print job may not be deleted.
- The problem in the Arabic environment has been rectified.
System requirementsWindows 8(32bit)
Windows XP SP2 or later
Setup instructionDownload / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.
- File name : pd68-win-ip2700-2_56-ea24.exe
- File version : 2.56
- File language : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 16,707KB